in-trep-id – characterized by resolute fearlessness, fortitude, and endurance

This is my journal of places, people and passions I experience during my drive in the 2004 Dodge Intrepid from New Hamshire to Arizona.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Small Steps to a Big New Life

My journey may start sooner than planned.... either way - this is the beginning of the NEXT Rest of my life and I'm about to begin an amazing new journey.

Living in NH has been a wonderful experience for me. Single, Amazing Friends, Supportive Family, and life long connections that will carry me along the way.

Early this summer I decided it was time for a Major Change and it all just started falling into place.

I've been doing the same type of job for the last 16 years - and its time to breakout my creativity and contribute more to the world.

I'm leaving behind an warm and inviting apartment (that I will either rent out or come home to).

As of today the plan is to leave NH in early February and drive across country with my shoes and my clothes (and of course TONS of awesome Music)

I'm packing and planning in small bits, and should have a clear plan in place by Mid Dec...

Stay tuned....

No comments: