in-trep-id – characterized by resolute fearlessness, fortitude, and endurance

This is my journal of places, people and passions I experience during my drive in the 2004 Dodge Intrepid from New Hamshire to Arizona.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Last Day at Microdesk

My 5 year tenure is over today - and its been a great experience. AMAZING co-workers, but as many can attest the Autodesk industry is changing and I'm not sure its for the good of the Business Partners. Its really tough to continue to try to do a great job, when no matter what, its never enough. Well enough said......

It's very quiet here today - and I've said most of my goodbyes... Its so validating when 99% of your customers let you know they are REALLY going to miss you. I'm proud of that.

So the next 2 months, I'll be purging, packing and partying - till I leave for the Official Intrepid Adventure. On track for Feb 7th Departure....

Next week got to get the "Intrepid" to the shop for a total overhaul to make sure she's fit for the drive... I LOVE this car...

No comments: