in-trep-id – characterized by resolute fearlessness, fortitude, and endurance

This is my journal of places, people and passions I experience during my drive in the 2004 Dodge Intrepid from New Hamshire to Arizona.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Week at the New Job


Hi All,

I barely survived the last Montreal Hurrah (Minus 10 degrees at night) - exhausted, chilled to the bone, slight frostbite on the cheeks?


I was so tired I barely slept last night - up early, nail salon, bank, unpack -laundry - repack, and flying to Phoenix for my first week at CADsoft. The entire company is heading up to the Amara Resort in Sedona on Friday - Team Building, Dinner & Dancing, Pink Jeep Tour, spa treatements, relax, read and recharge. I'm working Monday, Tuesday and back to the NH Tundra on Jan 28th (and landed once again in a SNOW Storm).

Wine Tasting on the 29th, Guest Bartending on the 30th, Girls Going (Away) Wild Party on the 31st, Recover on the 1st, pack on the 2nd and on the road for the first Official Day of the Intrepid Adventure - February 3rd...


Stay Tuned



1 comment:

stella said...

When did we take that!!!