in-trep-id – characterized by resolute fearlessness, fortitude, and endurance

This is my journal of places, people and passions I experience during my drive in the 2004 Dodge Intrepid from New Hamshire to Arizona.

Friday, January 9, 2009

2009 - Here we go....New Job - New Home

I slid through the Holiday Season with ease and with no visiable scars to show for it. As the weather continues to deteriorate into a full blown New England Winter season, my desire to get on the road and drive toward the sunshine is taking over. So in less than 30 days the REAL Adventure begins.

On Friday I got GREAT News - I landed a Job - Outside Sales, Architecture for CADsoft Consulting in Tempe Arizona. After becoming part of the latest stastics - 7.2% unemployment - 524,000 jobs were lost in Dec - the highest level in over 16 years, and then in less than 30 days I'm back on top.

CADsoft is flying me back out for the company retreat at a resort in Sedona Jan 23rd. This will also give me a head start on intergrating into an exciting company that is growing even in the midst of this economic crisis.


In the meantime, the purging, packing and partying continues with an added sense of urgency. I realize how lucky I am to have this time and opportunity to make the CHANGES in my life that will be the new base for an incredible year.

My 2009 - Motto (Resolutions are so passe) - Live Life with Fortitude and Attitude

No comments: