in-trep-id – characterized by resolute fearlessness, fortitude, and endurance

This is my journal of places, people and passions I experience during my drive in the 2004 Dodge Intrepid from New Hamshire to Arizona.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Finally hitting the Road - in a Snow Storm of course!!


Start my day at the Unemployment Office at 8am - got to tell them the Good News - I got a JOB - yes in Arizona!! Finished packing and it ALMOST all fit in my car...

Made 2 last minutes stops - One at OK Nails to fix the 2 broken Nails from packing and then at Morrisette Auto in Derry to rid the car of one last squeeking noise (I hope the Intrepid only sounds Music from here on out!!)




88,312 Miles at the start of my trip and one of my many special Road Trip Music CD's from Stan...

No comments: