in-trep-id – characterized by resolute fearlessness, fortitude, and endurance

This is my journal of places, people and passions I experience during my drive in the 2004 Dodge Intrepid from New Hamshire to Arizona.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First Night - The NJ Sea Shore - Sea Bright that is...


Glad I'm not on a real schedule - the drive out of NH - and to NJ was at an average of about 40mph - light slippery snow, cars off the road (and not even me without snow tires), I finally made it to Stacey & Bill's at 7:45 pm (Left NH at 1pm)... Carole & Stacey were anxiously awaiting my arrival (that or opening the bottle of Sake) and we head to Yumi for some Yummi Sushi... And Yes its still snowing. Its actually BEAUTIFUL in their eyes as they dont see snow here at the Ocean very often. Had a night cap and going to sleep soundly for sure (unless I get a visit from Jersey Girl - the cutest dog!!)

1 comment:

Tropical_Gangster_Karen said...

Hey!
Glad to hear you made it safely. Seems appropriate to send you out of town in a snow storm :).

See you soon girlfriend!!