in-trep-id – characterized by resolute fearlessness, fortitude, and endurance

This is my journal of places, people and passions I experience during my drive in the 2004 Dodge Intrepid from New Hamshire to Arizona.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

An Amazing Afternoon in Arizona

The Artic Blast has even hit AZ - what's up with that!! But those who know me - realize that this is for me the "comfort zone" - 54 Degrees~~

The Energy is PERFECT. My day today was a WOW Day.

I "interviewed" with THE most amazing Creative, Friendly, Openly Expressive, Women who inspired me once again that fun places to work do exist. More to come on Friday....

Got back to the PAD and talked Life, Music, Present, Future (and learned from our pasts) with Stan my Soul Twin and a couple of GREAT cheap bottles of wine.

Life IS Amazing (if you choose it to be!)

........on and on and on....


2 comments:

Kevin and Carina said...

Hey Claire!

Being in Sweden right now now only makes us envy you all the more! Congratulations on your successful flight from the ice and snow of New England. And yet, it's still a bit sad to contemplate New Hampshire without you!

Unknown said...

Awesome to see you last night. That Firefly22 was a great new restaurant I'll have to go back to soon.

So, Besides remembering to stand on a corner in Winslow, AZ I suggest you stop at Meteor Crater and if you have time, the Painted Desert.

Have fun