in-trep-id – characterized by resolute fearlessness, fortitude, and endurance

This is my journal of places, people and passions I experience during my drive in the 2004 Dodge Intrepid from New Hamshire to Arizona.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 2 and the Sun was out...



Awaking to Sunshine (on the East Coast) was a pleasant surprise. I finally had a great night sleep (much needed) and rallied toward I-95 south (where Long Haul Lavigne got the nickname 15 years ago).


Checked into the Baltimore Hilton across from Camden Yards and then ventured out to walk around "Downtown". Found my way to Lucy's Irish Pub, met Roger from Oklahoma and had a very pleasant afternoon (with 3 pints and a sighting of President Obama in the Balcony)


Venturing out tonight to find some Live Music - the Black Keys are in town - so hopefully I can score a ticket and some Major FUN..

No comments: